Shout Out

Shout out to Landon Donovan and Team USA!! For winning your Group and making us so proud. You guys have all of my support for the remainder of the World Cup, now beat Ghana!! USA! USA !USA!



Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Special













Special:  The word itself is defined as: particular(a): unique or specific to a person or thing or category; "the particular demands of the job

In this particular setting...it's just random observations on life. I have been blessed to travel this earth, meet eclectic people, and have wonderful moments of clarity ....some, as viewed through the windows of my soul and felt in my heart:

I met someone special this past week.
I have a daughter that is so special to me.
I have a special ability to be very affable to everyone who meets me.
I crave the ability to be special to someone.
I have a special affection for rain soaked afternoons.
I see the special qualities in being emotional.

Am I special to someone when I do something nice and thoughtful?
I feel the special passion that encompasses any Diana Krall selection.
I respect someone who dedicates themselves to their respective special someone.
I witnessed that special moment in time, in Washington D.C., that occurred all over the world on November 4th 2008.
Who was the special someone in the beginning of the relationship before the love went away.....the hurt one, the one who left or both?

Everyone has their own special relationship with God.
That special feeling of hearing Sade sing.
The special moments of encouragement a people felt when Sam Cook sang"Change Gon Come"
Who was that special someone Anita Baker was singing about when she recorded "My Soul's Inspiration"?
When you realize being special is about what's on the inside and not in what you have.
Listening to Luther Vandross sing was special.

Growing from a boy to a man is special.
To return from Iraq was special.
Finding your soul is special...and then knowing how to contribute to the world.
To raise a child to be more than you were, is special
Falling in love is special
To kiss someone is special.

I am special.

Dwayne L.

No comments:

Pages

Search This Blog