Shout Out

Shout out to Landon Donovan and Team USA!! For winning your Group and making us so proud. You guys have all of my support for the remainder of the World Cup, now beat Ghana!! USA! USA !USA!



Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 17, 2010

All Together

It's that time.  That time of the year that seems to cause me so much heartache.  As any true sports fan will tell you, the playoffs are the most exciting and gut-wrenching time of the year.  The time when you're on the edge of your seat and the emotions of the games flow in a myriad of ways.  Personally, I don't take my Cavs losing that well.  Not even in the regular season, but during this time of year, a loss causes me to lose the ability to eat and sleep.  I know, I know, its crazy, especially since I don't "play" for the team, but that's the beauty of it all.  I give them all the support as if I were in the arena or a player in that locker room myself.
After having the league's best road and home record (second season in a row for both) and LeBron's impending free agency, there is so much pressure on 'Bron and the team as a whole, that I can feel it oozing from my computer screen. 
I love the Cavaliers with all of my sporting/cheering heart, and I will ride with them win or lose, but I CANNOT take another loss as I did last year.  It was hard to watch television, or to even have a clear thought after that series.  But I know this year will be different.  It will be.  That nasty taste of last season's loss, and the additions that have arrived to assist the king, are all that I (we) need to get by.  LeBron said it best yesterday "You're about to see a monster unlike any other in this year's playoffs" and I know he means it. 

This year's playoff rally cry is "All Together" and although I am just a fan, I am all in with this team and no matter how it ends, they will have my loyalty....but please God let us win it this season--I can't suffer another loss like last season...and neither can they.

Dwayne L.

No comments:

Pages

Search This Blog