Shout Out

Shout out to Landon Donovan and Team USA!! For winning your Group and making us so proud. You guys have all of my support for the remainder of the World Cup, now beat Ghana!! USA! USA !USA!



Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

That Damn Time of Year....

...yup, its that damn time of year...you know, that time where there are no Basketball, Football, or hell, even Hockey or Soccer on. (Sans The 2010 World Cup we are currently viewing...well, at least I know I am.)  Nothing but regular television.  How do you normal people just watch...regular television?  Baffels me.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy television like everyone else.  My DVR is filled with an myriad of different types of programming, but that's just it; its filled with, and obviously not being "viewed," in real time.  Thats me.  I watch sports live and the rest of the television world is on delay until I am ready to dive in. 

I actually hate the fact that I have to start watching these shows now, and its only because I feel that void.  For the remainder of June, until the end of August, I'll feel that void.  Incompleteness.  But the best part of it all is that once I allow the void to set in and the feelings of the right now slowly subside, football, College and Pro, along with basketball, will be right there to guide me...back.  Back to my personal heaven, which occurs between September and June.  Constant information, updates, scores, injuries, drama, controvery...it will all return, and my life will be back to normal:  Back to revolving around sporting events, and all that it entails from fantasy sports, to the passions that rise during the playoffs. 

So what do I do in the meantime....what....oh what too do.....

Dwayne L.

1 comment:

SiaDreams said...

You know what you could do? You could write and finish your assignments. Now that seems like a stellar idea to me.

Pages

Search This Blog