Shout Out

Shout out to Landon Donovan and Team USA!! For winning your Group and making us so proud. You guys have all of my support for the remainder of the World Cup, now beat Ghana!! USA! USA !USA!



Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 14, 2010

Guess Who...

...It's Me!  Alright, I know that was dumb corny, but its been a while since I've visited my blog, let alone written in it.  Since my 31st b-day (I know, I'm getting old) I've been on the road a little, deep in thought a little, and tired beyond belief.  I've also discovered some awesome things about myself that I didn't know existed and that's always amazing. 

I plan on writing in this blog for a long time, but I think we all need little breaks here and there....right?  I've been watching Hockey, Soccer, Baseball, and the NBA Finals.  For the first time in my life, I think I am becoming a truly well-rounded sports fan and it feels great because I didn't know what I was missing in following some sports. 

Umm...what else...there is nothing else.  I've said a bunch of nothing, and it actually feels good to write that type of nonsense again.

Dwayne L.

No comments:

Pages

Search This Blog