Shout Out

Shout out to Landon Donovan and Team USA!! For winning your Group and making us so proud. You guys have all of my support for the remainder of the World Cup, now beat Ghana!! USA! USA !USA!



Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 25, 2010

My Friday

My Friday (June 25, 2010) has been awesome.  I enrolled and got accepted into college again, this time, DeVry University, Atlanta.  I had to go and take a series of tests over a 3 hour time limit, designed to test my aptitude, and passed in the 90th percentile.  So needless to say, I'm a little excited.  Got about a week off before I start up and it feels good.  I'm going to major in Multimedia Web Design and Technology...seems like something an eclectic cat would like, right?  LOL 

That's my today. I feel like I'm heading in a new, yet, exciting direction, and I am proud of me....good job, good sir.!
Dwayne

1 comment:

Shanel said...

Congrats... that is exciting!!!

Pages

Search This Blog